About Burn Injury Cases
Burn injuries -- no matter how they happen -- are devastating and can be life-altering.
A burn is damage to tissue as a result of heat, chemicals, electricity, sunlight, or nuclear radiation. According to the National Institute of General Medical Sciences, burns are most commonly caused by hot liquid or steam, building fires, and flammable liquids and gasses.
Each year 1.1 million people in the United States suffer burn injuries that require medical attention, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Data on burn center admissions from 2005 to 2014 from the American Burn Institute gives further insight into how and where burn injuries occur:
Is your firm prepared to take on burn injury cases? Do you know what questions you should be asking at intake? SimplyConvert’s burn injury criteria can help your firm gather the necessary details to determine whether a potential client has a case.
SimplyConvert Can Help Your Firm Intake Burn Injury Clients Now
SimplyConvert’s proprietary Instant Case Evaluation Platform can help your team seek justice for people who suffered from burn injuries.
We partner with the most qualified lawyers to formulate the criteria for qualifying clients. Once programmed with injury-specific criteria, our AI-powered chatbot is ready to chat in a conversational format with potential clients and qualify potentially viable claims.
Click the button at the end of this post to download SimplyConvert's criteria chatflow for burn injuries.
Firms on the SimplyConvert platform can immediately begin case intake for burn injuries. (If your team wishes to modify the criteria, we are happy to discuss how we can revise it to work for your practice.) As will all of our Instant Case Evaluators, no practice area-specific training is required.
- SimplyConvert community members: Simply publish a website page or blog post, add “Burn Injury” as a starting point for your bot, and you are ready to convert website visitors into qualified clients.
- Not a SimplyConvert community member yet? Click here to schedule a demo and get started with SimplyConvert. Setup can be completed in as little as 48 hours.
Beyond Instant Case Evaluation: Additional SimplyConvert Advantages
- Simplified Case Generation: SimplyConvert offers many different options for case gathering at any scale, and we would be happy to discuss them with your team. If you would like assistance in gathering burn injury cases or any other matters, please email Marc Stern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FREE Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Platform with Integrated Lead Nurturing Drip Campaigns: Firms on the SimplyConvert platform have access to a robust CRM, built specifically for law firms, that automatically captures all interactions the chatbot has with your potential clients, no matter where the bot finds them. When qualified leads leave your website, blog, or advertising landing page without signing a contract, SimplyConvert’s lead nurturing drip campaigns keep them engaged. Powered with an automatic workflow, our thoughtful template emails are fully customizable and keep your firm at the top of mind of potential clients who are considering retaining your firm.
- Simplified Referrals: If you choose not to litigate a case, SimplyConvert is the ideal platform for referring clients to other firms. Our platform offers a straightforward referral process and simplified referral relationships with best-in-class lawyers in every litigation area, allowing you to diversify your practice without the need to increase staff and resources.
From the first conversation to a signed contract, SimplyConvert's automation tools put every step of the client intake process on autopilot. If you’re not already using the SimplyConvert platform, get started today and get back to focusing on your clients.